Friday 14 October 2011

Shots for my Music video - Opening

I've decided to take some scenery shots for the opening to my music video. I intend to do a introduction to set up the narrative for my video, essentially it is a camp hammer horror style set up where a guy finds a chest and opens it and the artist appears out of the chest. The song will not be playing during this opening and it will mainly be diagetic sounds. One thing to keep in mind is that some of these shots might not be used and some might be added but the location used in the shots will be used but just done up to look more gloomy etc.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog post Dan and shows that you are making good progress with your planning. I like the way you have used the photos to give a clear image of how the video will begin.

    ReplyDelete